Games and drinks have long gone hand-in-hand. With that in mind, New Times is proud to produce the 4th Annual Beer Olympics at Tempe Market Place.
Attendees will be presented with a bevy of activities from flip cup relay races and quarters, to corn hole and giant Jenga. Attendees can imbibe with one of the many craft beers for sale, enjoy food from a few Marketplace restaurants, and be automatically entered into the participation award drawing.
Enjoy an adult game night filled with your favorite yard and party games while sipping on your favorite Tito’s cocktail or an ice cold Bud Light.
As guests play the various games, they’ll receive stamps on their scorecard. Collect at least three stamps to receive an additional entry into our Triathlon Award; collect at least 10 stamps and attendees can enter for the ultimate Decathlon Award.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $15 and include entry into the event, 2 drink tickets good for our drink partner's products,...
access to tons of awesome games and entertainment plus an entry to win our Participation Award. Round up the squad and register as a 4-person team for $70 and also gain access to a faster Group check-in line, a branded Beer Olympics head band, and a chance to win Best Team Costume. Designated Driver tickets are also available for $10 and include entry into the event, access to games and entertainment, plus an opportunity to win our Participation Award. Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
AROUND THE WEB
- Best Things to Do This Weekend: Beer Olympics, Hip-Hop Burlesque, Deon Cole
- 20 Best Things to Do This Week in Metro Phoenix
- Psst, We're Having a Beer Olympics Flash Sale
- Is Your Team Ready for the 2017 Beer Olympics?
- New Times' Beer Olympics Return to Tempe This August
- New Times' 2016 Beer Olympics Hits Tempe Marketplace on April 22
- New Times Beer Olympics Return to Tempe. Here's What You Need to Know
- New Times' Beer Olympics Return to Tempe Marketplace on August 21
- Games Afoot